If it's not already, make this wine your new go-to Grigio. Light, crisp, and refreshing, Santa Margherita makes an elegant choice for entertaining or presenting as a gift to your host. Boasting a straw yellow color and a clean, understated citrus fragrance, its subtly sweet taste seamlessly evolves into a long and lively lingering finish that tantalizes the taste buds.
Santa Margherita introduced Pinot to America over four decades ago, and its enduring and authentic Italian style continues to be the standard for all Pinot Grigios today. We enjoy it year-round, but we especially love a glass or two when we're dining al fresco on a summer evening paired with seafood, salad, or a light pasta dish.
- Alcohol Information
CountryItalyRegion/StateTrentino-Alto AdigeTypeWhiteVarietalPinot Gris/Pinot GrigioVintage2016Alcohol12.50%GrapePinot Grigio
Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio DOC
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDuckhorn Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- Siggi'sSkyr Icelandic-Style Strained Triple Cream Yogurt, Lemon4oz$1.99/ea($7.96/lb)
- wine&spiritsKim Crawford Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)