If it's not already, make this wine your new go-to Grigio. Light, crisp, and refreshing, Santa Margherita makes an elegant choice for entertaining or presenting as a gift to your host. Boasting a straw yellow color and a clean, understated citrus fragrance, its subtly sweet taste seamlessly evolves into a long and lively lingering finish that tantalizes the taste buds.
Santa Margherita introduced Pinot to America over four decades ago, and its enduring and authentic Italian style continues to be the standard for all Pinot Grigios today. We enjoy it year-round, but we especially love a glass or two when we're dining al fresco on a summer evening paired with seafood, salad, or a light pasta dish.
CountryItalyRegion/StateTrentino-Alto AdigeTypeWhiteVarietalPinot Gris/Pinot GrigioVintage2016Alcohol12.5%GrapePinot Grigio
Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsMaso Canali Pinot Grigio DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsStag's Leap Wine Cellars Karia Chardonnay Napa Valley750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMeiomi Pinot Noir750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsNicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsStag's Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$71.99/ea($95.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPaumanok Sauvignon Blanc750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDuckhorn Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFlowers Sonoma Coast Chardonnay750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSonoma Cutrer Sonoma Coast Chardonnay750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Prisoner750ml$53.99/ea($71.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Pouilly Fuissé750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)