Château St. Jean Chardonnay is a well-balanced, classic California Chardonnay, that has aromas and flavors of apple and pear with tropical notes of pineapple topped with lemon and lime zest. Oak spice notes with hints of hazelnut round out the flavor. Enjoy with a variety of chicken dishes (baked, fried, grilled, or roasted), crab, swordfish, and pasta with cream sauce.
Château St. Jean was built on a family's dream to create a world-class winery in the heart of the Sonoma. Founded in 1973, it was conceived as a true fine wine estate in the European style, where wines from individual vineyards were kept separate to fully capture individual character of each site. The wines received immediate critical acclaim, and Château St. Jean was soon recognized as a leader in single vineyard designated wines. (from the vintner)
Château St. Jean Chardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsHess Select Chardonnay Monterey750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBogle Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsButternut California Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBelle Ambiance Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsKendall Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMulderbosch Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBeringer Founders' Estate Chardonnay750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCastle Rock Chardonnay Central Coast750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThree Thieves Bandit Chardonnay1L (1000ml)$9.99/ea($9.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLaurent Miquel Chardonnay Viognier750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)