DescriptionThe Joel Gott California Zinfandel has aromas of roasted plum and blackberry jam with hints of sweet spices. On the palate, the wine's bright red fruit flavors and acidity are complemented by a soft, round mouth feel and a long finish.
Gott Zinfandel sources grapes from decades-old, head trained vines in Lodi and Amador create intense, deeply concentrated and small clusters of fruit. Fruit from Sonoma and Mendocino maintained the spice and red fruit characteristics that they're known for. Sourcing from these varied regions across California helped to create an elegant and balanced Zinfandel to be enjoyed with BBQ, burgers, rack of lamb or pizza. (from the vintner)
Joel Gott Zinfandel
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsWölffer Estate Chardonnay750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon 815750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Primitivo IGT750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsEl Coto Rioja Crianza750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFrancis Coppola Diamond Collection Claret Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSmith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJustin Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$31.99/ea($42.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCharles De Fère Réserve Rosé Dry750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBastianich Friulano DOC750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsFess Parker Chardonnay Santa Barbara County750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)