Zaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo is a deep ruby red color wine with violet nuances. It has an intense, characteristic bouquet of the primary grape aromas with a fruity component. This wine is full-bodied and robust, while also being well-balanced with tannin and oak features. Fermentation with the skins takes place in stainless steel tanks, followed by aging in oak barrels and refining in bottle. Enjoy with grilled lamb, burgers, pizza, and pasta with meat sauce.
Established in 1978, Zaccagnini company is located in the small town of Bolognano in the Abruzzi region. Starting from a family-run business, the Winery has grown rapidly and steadily with the goal of "absolute quality, from cluster to glass", reaching the current condition of an international reality with more than 300 hectares of beautiful vineyards, well-kept and monitored at every production stage. (from the vintner)
Zaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBadia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico DOCG750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCastello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
15%Agriverde Piane di Maggio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$12.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $44($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Antinori Toscana Red IGT750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudline Oregon Pinot Noir750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpineto Dogajolo Super Tuscan IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMarqués de Cáceres Rioja Crianza750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsRuffino Riserva Ducale Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAlamos Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJosh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCiacci Piccolomini Rosso di Montalcino DOC750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)