Much beloved by America's early settlers, AppleJack is now enjoying resurgence in popularity, both as a beverage and as a cooking ingredient, which imparts a tantalizing and unique flavor to a variety of dishes.
Only carefully selected, whole, tree-ripened apples can be used in the making of Laird's Applejack. Many varieties of apples are used, including Jonathans, Winesaps, Staymans, Pippins, and Delicious apples. Applejack is made at the peak of the apple harvest, in early September to mid-November. This insures the quality and sweetness of the apples. (from Laird's)
CountryU.S.A.TypeCognac & BrandyAlcohol40%
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh StepCrystals Premium Cat Litter, Scented4lbs$12.49/ea($3.12/lb)
- Meow MixDry Cat Food, Indoor Formula50.4oz$7.99/ea($2.54/lb)
- wine&spiritsBarrow's IntenseGinger Liqueur375ml$24.99/ea($66.64/l)
- wine&spiritsHennessyV.S. Cognac750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCÎROCApple Vodka750ml$41.99/ea($55.99/l)