Starting with the purely finest ingredients available, Crop Harvest Earth Vodka is USDA certified organic, artisanal vodka produced from grain grown on Americas plains. Crop organic grain is harvested from fertile, healthy soil free of artificial fertilizers, pesticides and chemicals, and distilled so efficiently that no carbon treatment or charcoal filtering is required. Each batch of Crop is distilled only the exact number of times necessary to remove specific impurities and their unwanted flavors from that particular batch.
At tastings, Crop consistently receives comments that it tastes "so clean" and "so pure". Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka captures the essence of freshly sliced cucumbers. Enjoy neat and in cocktails. (from Crop)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateMinnesotaSub-RegionPrincetonTypeVodka, Organic & BiodynamicAlcohol35%
Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsHanson of SonomaHabanero Organic Vodka750ml$33.99/ea($45.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAstica Torrontés750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCropOrganic Meyer Lemon Vodka750ml$26.99/ea($35.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFAIRQuinoa Vodka750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSazeracStraight Rye Whiskey750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)