This classic Argentine wine is always on our rack. Deeply concentrated flavors of plum and prune dominate, while small portions of Syrah and Bonarda add notes of dark cherry and blackberry. Intensely aromatic, subtle hints of brown spice and vanilla add intrigue and complexity while complementing notes of cracked black pepper. A full-bodied Malbec with firm tannins and a long finish, it pairs beautifully with charcuterie, barbecued meats, and heavier pasta dishes.
Alamos Malbec is crafted from grapes grown in the foothills of the Andes at 3,000-5,000 feet in Mendoza, Argentina, where abundant sunlight, cool evenings, and mineral-rich irrigation from mountain snowmelt create the perfect environment for Malbec vineyards.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBogle Merlot750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLos Vascos Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Bousquet Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBeringer Founder's Estate Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAltos Las Hormigas Malbec750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
16%Finca Flichman Misterio Malbec750ml$8.99/ea
$9.99Any 3 Select Wine for $24.99($11.99/l)
10%Excelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$9.89/ea
- wine&spiritsAgriverde Piane di Maggio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)