This classic Argentine wine is always on our rack. Deeply concentrated flavors of plum and prune dominate, while small portions of Syrah and Bonarda add notes of dark cherry and blackberry. Intensely aromatic, subtle hints of brown spice and vanilla add intrigue and complexity while complementing notes of cracked black pepper. A full-bodied Malbec with firm tannins and a long finish, it pairs beautifully with charcuterie, barbecued meats, and heavier pasta dishes.
Alamos Malbec is crafted from grapes grown in the foothills of the Andes at 3,000-5,000 feet in Mendoza, Argentina, where abundant sunlight, cool evenings, and mineral-rich irrigation from mountain snowmelt create the perfect environment for Malbec vineyards.
- Alcohol Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsIndaba Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAltos Las Hormigas Malbec750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAltas Cumbres Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsExcelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
15%Agriverde Piane di Maggio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$11.69/ea
$12.99Any 3 Select Wines for $33($15.59/l)
- wine&spiritsBogle Merlot750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFinca Flichman Misterio Malbec750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Bousquet Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBeyond Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)