This classic Argentine wine is always on our rack. Deeply concentrated flavors of plum and prune dominate, while small portions of Syrah and Bonarda add notes of dark cherry and blackberry. Intensely aromatic, subtle hints of brown spice and vanilla add intrigue and complexity while complementing notes of cracked black pepper. A full-bodied Malbec with firm tannins and a long finish, it pairs beautifully with charcuterie, barbecued meats, and heavier pasta dishes.
Alamos Malbec is crafted from grapes grown in the foothills of the Andes at 3,000-5,000 feet in Mendoza, Argentina, where abundant sunlight, cool evenings, and mineral-rich irrigation from mountain snowmelt create the perfect environment for Malbec vineyards.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBeyond Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsExcelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Bousquet Organic Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLos Vascos Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsZaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAstica Malbec750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTrapiche Malbec750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)