Norton Reserva Malbec is a deep red color with hints of purple. Expressive on the nose with notes of ripe black fruits, violets, and tobacco. Long finish.
Reserva is made from carefully selected grapes from vineyards more than 30 years old. The wine is aged in French oak barrels and then additionally in bottles before release. The harmonious coexistence of fruit and wood over time has made this a great wine, characterized by elegance and complexity. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryArgentinaRegion/StateMendozaSub-RegionLujan de CuyoTypeRedVarietalMalbecVintage2015Alcohol14.5%GrapeMalbec
Norton Reserva Malbec
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSan Quirico Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCristalino Rosé Cava Brut750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAruma Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVivanco Rioja Crianza750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMaso Canali Pinot Grigio DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLuminis Luján de Cuyo Malbec750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Moulin de la Roquille Côtes de Bordeaux Cuvée L'esperance750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAltos Las Hormigas Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)