Here at Matua, Sauvignon Blanc is pretty special. That's because back in 1974, we produced NZ's very first Sauvignon Blanc. 10 years later, we were making it in Marlborough. Now, Marlborough Sauvignon is world famous for its unique, fresh flavors. For this wine, we've chosen grapes from across Marlborough, giving you the best crisp and tropical flavors Marlborough has to offer all in one sip!
Zesty, tropical, citrus fruits are complemented by those famous bitey herbaceous undertones. Crisp, fresh Marlborough acidity balances with great structure and length – a real New Zealand classic. Pair this wine with a lemon and shrimp risotto or any seafood dish. (from the vintner)
CountryNew ZealandRegion/StateMarlboroughTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2016Alcohol13%GrapeSauvignon Blanc
Matua Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsOtto's Constant Dream Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsKim Crawford Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLandon Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Ynez Valley750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWyatt Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMayfly Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBabich Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBeyond Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMatahiwi Estate Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)