The delicate and complex character of The Glenlivet 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whiskey derives from the height and width of stills at The Glenlivet Distillery. This expression is matured in a mixture of cask types, including American and European oak. Maturation in American oak imparts vanilla notes and gives the whisky its distinct smoothness. The mineral rich water from Josie's Well ensures the best possible results during mashing and fermenting to form the flavours that define this expression.
It has a smooth and welcoming character with a bright and lively gold color and fruity, summer-like fragrances. Well-balanced and fruity palate with strong pineapple notes. Creamy and smooth finish with marzipan and fresh hazelnuts. (from The Glenlivet)
The Glenlivet 12 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Like That? You'll Love This.
- LavazzaClassico Medium Roast Ground Coffee12oz$9.99/ea($13.32/lb)
- wine&spiritsBinyamina Reserve Chardonnay750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPavillon de Léoville Poyferré, St-Julien750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJim Barry Lodge Hill Shiraz750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBasil Hayden'sBourbon750ml$46.99/ea($62.65/l)
- wine&spiritsOlivier Leflaive Bourgogne Chardonnay "Les Setilles"750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGlenfiddich12 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$62.99/ea($83.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAngel's EnvyBourbon Whiskey750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThe GlenlivetFrench Oak Reserve 15 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$79.99/ea($106.65/l)
- wine&spiritsEtude Pinot Noir Carneros750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsOban14 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$89.99/ea($119.99/l)