Plymouth Original Strength is a unique, protected style of gin originating from the city of Plymouth, South West England. Since 1793 it has been distilled from a unique blend of seven botanicals, soft Dartmoor water and pure grain alcohol at the historic Black Friars Distillery – the oldest working distillery in England.
Plymouth Gin has a great depth of flavor with deep earthy notes and a wonderfully fresh juniper and lemony bite. It has a slight sweetness with extraordinary concentration and complexity. No single botanical dominates the overall flavour. The finish is long and dry. Plymouth is ideal served with tonic over ice and a squeeze of lemon or lime. (from Plymouth Gin)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLuxardoMaraschino Liqueur750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpanoAntica Formula Vermouth1L (1000ml)$39.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsEvan WilliamsBlack Label Bourbon Whiskey1.75L (1750ml)$33.99/ea($19.42/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Dry375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsCocchiVermouth di Torino375ml$12.99/ea($34.64/l)
- wine&spiritsRittenhouseBottled in Bond 100° Straight Rye Whisky750ml$28.99/ea($38.65/l)
- NarragansettLager, Cans6ct, 16fl oz ea$8.99/ea($1.50/pt)
- wine&spiritsMichter'sUS1 Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCinzanoVermouth Rosso1L (1000ml)$9.99/ea($9.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Rouge375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)