Plymouth Original Strength is a unique, protected style of gin originating from the city of Plymouth, South West England. Since 1793 it has been distilled from a unique blend of seven botanicals, soft Dartmoor water and pure grain alcohol at the historic Black Friars Distillery – the oldest working distillery in England.
Plymouth Gin has a great depth of flavor with deep earthy notes and a wonderfully fresh juniper and lemony bite. It has a slight sweetness with extraordinary concentration and complexity. No single botanical dominates the overall flavour. The finish is long and dry. Plymouth is ideal served with tonic over ice and a squeeze of lemon or lime. (from Plymouth Gin)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLuxardoMaraschino Liqueur750ml$35.99/ea($47.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRittenhouseBottled in Bond 100° Straight Rye Whisky750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Dry375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpanoAntica Formula Vermouth1L (1000ml)$34.99/ea($34.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGrey GooseOriginal Vodka750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCocchiVermouth di Torino375ml$12.99/ea($34.64/l)
- NarragansettLager, Cans6ct, 16fl oz ea$8.99/ea($1.50/pt)
- wine&spiritsHerraduraSilver Tequila750ml$31.99/ea($42.65/l)
- NutroAdult Wet Dog Food, Cuts in Gravy Tender Chicken Stew3.5oz$1.69/ea($7.73/lb)