Dolin Dry Vermouth is notably lighter, drier and less pungent than its more commercial counterparts. Produced with a particular mixture of plants found in the alpine meadows, it has a fresh, restrained and elegant nose, with a subtle, complex bittersweet palate.
Dolin Dry is distinguished by its light, fresh and clean profile, which comes from a delicate wine base and more than thirty Alpine herbs. Beyond mixed drinks, it is an ideal aperitif or accompaniment to raw shellfish, goat cheese or pesto. In cooking, Dolin Dry adds depth and an herbal character that normal white wine cannot. (from the importer)
Dolin Vermouth de Chambery Dry
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCocchiVermouth di Torino375ml$12.99/ea($34.64/l)
- wine&spiritsBombaySapphire London Dry Gin750ml$31.99/ea($42.65/l)
7%TanquerayLondon Dry Gin1.75L (1750ml)$51.14/ea
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Rouge375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsThe BotanistIslay Dry Gin750ml$46.99/ea($62.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpanoAntica Formula Vermouth1L (1000ml)$39.99/ea($39.99/l)