Dolin Dry Vermouth is notably lighter, drier and less pungent than its more commercial counterparts. Produced with a particular mixture of plants found in the alpine meadows, it has a fresh, restrained and elegant nose, with a subtle, complex bittersweet palate.
Dolin Dry is distinguished by its light, fresh and clean profile, which comes from a delicate wine base and more than thirty Alpine herbs. Beyond mixed drinks, it is an ideal aperitif or accompaniment to raw shellfish, goat cheese or pesto. In cooking, Dolin Dry adds depth and an herbal character that normal white wine cannot. (from the importer)
Dolin Vermouth de Chambery Dry
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBrockmansIntensely Smooth Gin750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- AngosturaAromatic Bitters6.7fl oz$17.99/ea($42.96/pt)
- wine&spiritsCocchiVermouth di Torino375ml$12.99/ea($34.64/l)
6%BeefeaterLondon Dry Gin750ml$27.99/ea
- wine&spiritsHeeringCherry Liqueur750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLilletWhite Aperitif750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Rouge375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsHayman'sOld Tom Gin750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChartreuseGreen Liqueur750ml$56.99/ea($75.99/l)