Dolin Dry Vermouth is notably lighter, drier and less pungent than its more commercial counterparts. Produced with a particular mixture of plants found in the alpine meadows, it has a fresh, restrained and elegant nose, with a subtle, complex bittersweet palate.
Dolin Dry is distinguished by its light, fresh and clean profile, which comes from a delicate wine base and more than thirty Alpine herbs. Beyond mixed drinks, it is an ideal aperitif or accompaniment to raw shellfish, goat cheese or pesto. In cooking, Dolin Dry adds depth and an herbal character that normal white wine cannot. (from the importer)
- Alcohol Information
Dolin Vermouth de Chambery Dry
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBrockmansIntensely Smooth Gin750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- AngosturaAromatic Bitters6.7fl oz$17.99/ea($42.96/pt)
- wine&spiritsLuxardoMaraschino Liqueur750ml$35.99/ea($47.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTanquerayLondon Dry Gin1L (1000ml)$37.99/ea($37.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Rouge375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsBeefeaterLondon Dry Gin750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsEl BuhoMezcal1L (1000ml)$42.99/ea($42.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSazeracStraight Rye Whiskey750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsTanquerayNo. TEN Gin750ml$42.99/ea($57.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBluecoatAmerican Dry Gin750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)