Dolin Rouge is notably lighter, drier and less pungent than its more commercial counterparts. Produced with a particular mixture of local plants it is subtle and elegant and retains a great balance with the sugar never cloying and just enough bitterness to whet the appetite.
Dolin Rouge imparts a lovely spicy palate amid its light and fresh profile, with a clean finish to complement and not overwhelm a drink's other components. More than fifty herbs flavor Dolin Rouge; its profile is firm and balanced, without the excessive sweet or lingering aftertastes found in large commercial products. It makes for an exceptional Manhattan that does not bury the tastes of rye or bourbon, even at classic 1:1 proportions. In addition, Dolin Rouge and a twist pairs well with charcuterie or black olives and works perfectly in tomato or meat cookery. (from the importer)
Dolin Vermouth de Chambery Rouge
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBulleitBourbon Whiskey1L (1000ml)$49.99/ea($49.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBombayLondon Dry Gin750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Dry375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsWidow JaneOak Aged Rye Mash Whiskey750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- AngosturaAromatic Bitters200ml$17.99/ea($42.96/pt)
- LuxardoMaraschino Cherries14.1oz$19.99/ea($22.68/lb)
- Natural BalanceUltra Premium Cat Food, Ocean Fish Formula5.5oz$1.59/ea($4.63/lb)
- wine&spiritsLuxardoMaraschino Liqueur750ml$35.99/ea($47.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRittenhouseBottled in Bond 100° Straight Rye Whisky750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGrand MarnierTriple Orange Liqueur1L (1000ml)$48.99/ea($48.99/l)