- DescriptionBarone Cornacchia Montepulciano d' Abruzzo has an intense ruby red color tending to garnet with age; intense and complex bouquet with notes of red fruit; the flavor is dry, full-bodied and slightly tannic.
- Alcohol Information
Barone Cornacchia Montepulciano d' Abruzzo DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGerard Bertrand Gris Blanc Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- Thomas'Pre-Sliced Plain Bagels6ct$4.69/ea($0.78/ct)
- wine&spiritsFreixenet Cordon Negro Cava Extra Dry750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- Organic Carrot Sticksapprox. 14oz$5.99/ea
- wine&spiritsBarone Cornacchia Montepulciano d' Abruzzo DOC750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBogle Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsZaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- Organic ValleyWhole Milk, Carton1 quart$2.99/ea($1.50/pt)
- 100% Grass-Fed LocalBeef Eye Round Steak3/4" THICK0.35lb | $9.99/lb$3.50
16%Amour Fou de Provenance750ml$10.79/ea
$11.99Any 4 Staff Picks for $40($14.39/l)