Ca'Donini Pinot Grigio has a distinctive bouquet of wildflowers and hints of honey and fruit. In the mouth the wine is dry, and light with clean, lively apple and pear fruit.
The grapes come from selected vineyard parcels in Trentino and the Veneto, situated along the Adige valley, on very stony and well-drained alluvial soils, at around 200 meters elevation. The vines are pergola semplice-trained with a southern exposition, and yields are kept below six tons per acre to encourage depth and complexity. This delicious Pinot Grigio is full of flavor with bright notes of honey, apple, and wildflowers. It is fresh, clean, and lively with a pleasing, lingering aftertaste of ripe pears. Ca'Donini Pinot Grigio is an unbeatable value that exceeds expectations. Enjoy with seafood, mussels, salads, and antipasto. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryItalyRegion/StateVenetoTypeWhiteVarietalPinot Gris/Pinot GrigioVintage2016Alcohol11.5%GrapePinot Grigio
Ca'Donini Pinot Grigio IGT (Magnum)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsAstica Chardonnay (Magnum)1.5L (1500ml)$13.99/ea($9.33/l)
- wine&spiritsSanta Marina Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJose CuervoEspecial Silver Tequila1L (1000ml)$24.99/ea($24.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSvedkaVodka1.75L (1750ml)$24.99/ea($14.28/l)
- wine&spiritsAstica Malbec (Magnum)1.5L (1500ml)$13.99/ea($9.33/l)
- wine&spiritsTullamore D.E.W.Irish Whiskey1L (1000ml)$37.99/ea
- wine&spiritsBarefoot Pinot Grigio750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAlverdi Pinot Grigio IGT, Box3L (3000ml)$29.99/ea($10.00/l)
- wine&spiritsCa'Donini Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsQuerceto Chianti DOCG750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)