DescriptionA fresh, floral bouquet with notes of acacia flowers, this dry white wine is well-balanced with lively white fruit flavors. Harvested from Italy's premier regions for the cultivation of Pinot Grigio, the grapes are vinified in stainless steel and released soon after the vintage to preserve the integrity of the fruit and maintain the naturally fresh character of the variety.
Alverdi is a tribute to Italy's diverse winegrowing regions that offer unique expressions of well-known grape varietals. The Opici family partnered with some of Italy's largest and oldest producers to create wines that reflect the unique character of each grape, while maintaining a sense of place and honoring the region of origin.These approachable styles were designed to suit any and all occasions.
Alverdi Pinot Grigio is an excellent aperitif. Enjoy young for maximum flavor expression. (from the vintner)
CountryItalyRegion/StateMoliseSub-RegionTerre Degli Osci IGTTypeWhiteVarietalPinot Gris/Pinot GrigioVintage2017Alcohol12%GrapePinot Grigio
Alverdi Pinot Grigio IGT
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSanta Marina Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsExcelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de Pourcieux Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSan Osvaldo Pinot Grigio DOP750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSassi Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie IGT750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBuenas! Tempranillo750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Bon Goût Dry Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsTrapiche Pinot Noir750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
16%Amour Fou de Provenance750ml$11.99/eaAny 4 Select Wines for $40($15.99/l)
- AbitaAmber Ale, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)
- wine&spiritsAlias Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Chenin Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)