DescriptionThis Pinot Noir is a lively garnet color with aromas of intense fruit, luscious cherries and spice. Bright fruit flavors of fresh cranberry and maraschino cherries with lively acidity and orange zest are rounded out by a sweet, toasty oak on the finish.
From our winery in the heart of Sonoma's Russian River Valley, we consistently blend exceptional wines from the best vineyards California has to offer, optimizing the depth and nuance of each using a mix of traditional and modern techniques. The most profound contributing factor to the outstanding quality of our California Pinot Noir, and the integrity to its varietal, is the diversity of its sourcing. From the warmer regions of the Central Coast, to the foggy cool valleys of our Northern Coast, each individual lot promotes the intense berry flavors and rich colors that keep our cornerstone Pinot true to its varietal.
Enjoy our Angeline Pinot Noir with lightly seared tuna, grilled salmon or pork loin in olive oil and oregano. (from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaTypeRedVarietalPinot NoirVintage2017Alcohol13.5%GrapePinot Noir
Angeline Pinot Noir
Like That? You'll Love This.
- IntelligentsiaBlack Cat Classic Whole Bean Espresso12oz$15.99/ea($21.32/lb)
- wine&spiritsLe Gâteau Pinot Noir750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAmalaya Malbec Blend750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHahn Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
10%Bon & VivSpiked Seltzer Variety Pack, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$19.79/ea
- wine&spiritsMonterey Vineyards Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBeringer Founder's Estate Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de Montroy Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPrimarius Pinot Noir Oregon750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
13%The Pinot Project Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$13.49/ea
$14.99Any 3 Select Wines for $39($17.99/l)
13%Damn Good Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/eaAny 3 Select Wines for $39($19.99/l)