- DescriptionGrapesmith & Crusher uses an old typewriter on their label to evoke a simpler era. Their Cabernet Sauvignon is straightforward and easy-drinking, in line with their imagery—in a chaotic world, there's nothing like the simplicity of a bottle of wine. In their own words: Good fruit. Good price. Tastes like Washington State Wine. Check.
The grapes are grown in Columbia Valley vineyards adjacent to the Red Mountain AVA, Washington's State's most sought-after wine growing area. This potent Cabernet explodes with blueberry fruit and toasted oak flavors leading into a smooth, clean finish. Keep it simple: enjoy with pizza, burgers, or your favorite barbecue.
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateWashingtonSub-RegionColumbia ValleyTypeRedVarietalCabernet SauvignonVintage2016Alcohol14.9%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon
Grapesmith & Crusher Cabernet Sauvignon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsExcelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMaker's MarkBourbon Whisky750ml$37.99/ea($50.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSterling Vintner's Collection Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWyatt Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spirits4th November Terra Alta Petit White Blend750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSean Minor 4B Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLandon Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Ynez Valley750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
16%Damn Good Cabernet750ml$13.49/ea
$14.99Any 2 Select Wines for $25($17.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSmith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHahn Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBraai Cabernet Sauvignon Western Cape750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)