Fair Quinoa Vodka is the world's most exclusive vodka made from organic quinoa seeds. The quinoa grows in fertile soil on the volcanic rock of the Altiplano plateau over 10,000 feet above sea level in the Andes mountains. This ancient power food was used by Incan warriors 5,000 years ago.
Fair vodka is small batch distilled in Cognac, France in copper pot stills. This production process is the result of a two-year joint research project between French distillers and Andean farmers. Enjoy neat, on the rocks or in your favorite mixed drinks — it makes an amazing Dirty Martini. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
FAIR Quinoa Vodka
Like That? You'll Love This.
8%Great Expectations Sparkling Rosé750ml$11.99/eaAny 4 Select Wine for $44($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHakutsuruExcellent Junmai Sake720ml$12.99/ea($18.04/l)
- wine&spiritsHedgeline Vineyards Washington Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCropOrganic Cucumber Vodka750ml$26.99/ea($35.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCristalino Rosé Cava Brut750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Lafayette Reneau Seyval-Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- Mushroom KingOrganic Heirloom Baby Shiitake Mushroomsapprox. 4oz$4.99/ea