Viña Ijalba's vines are cultivated strictly in accordance with traditional Rioja rules—high density, in infertile and shallow soils, no use of chemical fertilizers, no irrigation during the growing cycle, and no use of insecticides or pesticides.
This deep ruby red colored wine has a nose of coconut and vanilla spice. The palate is full-bodied with supple wood spice, toast notes and great depths of fruit. It displays silky elegance across the palate with long persistence. Ijalba Rioja Crianza is perfect with roasted chicken, turkey, duck with fruit glaze or sauce, wild boar, barbecue ribs, filet mignon, steak, lamb or grilled pork. (from the vintner)
CountrySpainRegion/StateRiojaTypeRed, Organic & BiodynamicVarietalTempranillo/Tinta Roriz/Ull de Llebre, GracianoVintage2015Alcohol13%GrapeTempranillo, Graciano
Ijalba Rioja Crianza
Like That? You'll Love This.
17%Ramon Cardova Rioja750ml$16.99/eaAny 2 Select Wines for $28($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsde Alto Amo Rioja750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBaron de Ley Varietales Tempranillo Rioja750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAllegrini Valpolicella DOC750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
10%Trimbach Riesling Reserve750ml$22.49/ea
- wine&spiritsCastro Martin Rías Baixas Albariño 'Sobre Lias'750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBeronia Rioja Reserva 2011750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMarqués de Cáceres Rioja Crianza750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBurgans Albariño750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsEl Coto Rioja Crianza750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)