Why are the wines of Domaine Le Garrigon Côtes du Rhône so enchanting? Perhaps its the blend of grapes: the spiciness of Syrah, the peppery Grenache, and the licorice of Carignan. Or maybe it's the fact that Daniel Couston and his family have cultivated their vineyards organically with care since 1997.
The Garrigon Côtes du Rhône is a purple colored wine with alluring aromas of black currant and violets. This juicy red has tender tannins and fresh acidity that make it perfect for mild cheeses, grilled meats and vegetables, tomato-based sauces and Indian food.
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateRhône ValleySub-RegionCôtes-du-RhôneTypeRed, Organic & BiodynamicVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Carignan/Mazuelo, Syrah/ShirazVintage2017Alcohol13%GrapeGrenache 60%, Carignan 30%, Syrah 10%
Domaine Le Garrigon Côtes du Rhône
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Vivanco Rioja Crianza750ml$16.99/ea
- wine&spiritsLa Moulinière Bordeaux750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- PurinaFancy Feast Wet Cat Food, Gravy Lovers Chicken Feast3oz$0.89/ea($4.68/lb)
- wine&spiritsRamon Cardova Rioja750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau le Pavillon de Boyrein750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Red750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDelas St. Esprit Côtes du Rhône Rouge750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Brusset Côtes-du-Rhône Laurent B.750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
16%Bernard Chamfort Vacqueyras750ml$19.99/ea
- wine&spiritsChâteau Maris Natural Selection Syrah, Cru La Liviniere750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Moulin de la Roquille Côtes de Bordeaux Cuvée L'esperance750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)