Why are the wines of Domaine Le Garrigon Côtes du Rhône so enchanting? Perhaps its the blend of grapes: the spiciness of Syrah, the peppery Grenache, and the licorice of Carignan. Or maybe it's the fact that Daniel Couston and his family have cultivated their vineyards organically with care since 1997.
The Garrigon Côtes du Rhône is a purple colored wine with alluring aromas of black currant and violets. This juicy red has tender tannins and fresh acidity that make it perfect for mild cheeses, grilled meats and vegetables, tomato-based sauces and Indian food.
CountryFranceRegion/StateRhône ValleySub-RegionCôtes-du-RhôneTypeRed, Organic & BiodynamicVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Carignan/Mazuelo, Syrah/ShirazVintage2017Alcohol13%GrapeGrenache 60%, Carignan 30%, Syrah 10%
Domaine Le Garrigon Côtes du Rhône
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Brusset Côtes-du-Rhône Laurent B.750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Red750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDelas St. Esprit Côtes du Rhône Rouge750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau le Pavillon de Boyrein750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Vacqueyras750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Moulin de la Roquille Côtes de Bordeaux Cuvée L'esperance750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- PurinaFriskies Party Mix Cat Treats, Original Crunch2.1oz$2.49/ea($18.97/lb)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de la Pinardière Muscadet750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSella & Mosca Cannonau di Sardegna Riserva DOC750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLos Vascos Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
26%Ramon Cardova Rioja750ml$15.29/ea
$16.99Any 2 Select Wines for $25($20.39/l)