The only blanc we like to draw! Crisp and complex, Cupcake bursts with the bright flavors of lemon and lime, while subtle notes of grapefruit and gooseberry are also present. The clean finish is long, well-balanced, and slightly creamy. This wine pairs beautifully with seafood dishes, roast chicken, and summer salads.
Crafted with grapes grown in New Zealand's famous Marlborough region, where long growing seasons are characterized by a cool climate which allows the fruit to mature slowly and produce exquisite grapes, Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc offers a complex yet approachable everyday wine. The grapes are harvested at night and promptly pressed before undergoing cool fermentation in 100% stainless steel tanks.
- Alcohol Information
CountryNew ZealandRegion/StateMarlboroughTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2015Alcohol13%GrapeSauvignon Blanc
Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Malbec750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBeringer Founder's Estate Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMenage à Trois Red750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBeyond Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsExcelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBarefoot Pinot Grigio750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Rosé750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCupcake Red Velvet750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
8%Le Bon Goût Dry Rosé750ml$11.99/eaAny 4 Select Wine for $44($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAix Coteaux d'Aix en Provence Rosé750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)