DescriptionLuxardo Maraschino Liqueur is a highly flexible liqueur and a must for a well-stocked bar—it is refreshing in long drinks and tasty in several international cocktails using Maraschino as an ingredient: Mary Pickford, Cuba Libre, Daiquiri, Screwdriver, Derby Royal, York Special, Dewey Flip, Cider Cobbler, Gilmore Punch, etc. It is made from the Luxardo Marasca cherry, a sour cherry variety cultivated exclusively by Luxardo in the Veneto region of Italy. It is aged 3 years in Larchwood, and the distillate is allowed to mature for one to two years in Finnish Ashwood vats—a wood that does not lend its color even after many years of maturing.
It is also classic on fruit salads, excellent straight on desserts (strawberries, kiwi, sliced pineapples and oranges), and a specialty with patisserie or Italian gelato. (from the producer)
Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDrambuieHoney Liqueur750ml$43.99/ea($58.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChambordRoyale Raspberry Liqueur750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChartreuseGreen Liqueur750ml$56.99/ea($75.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRothman & WinterCrème de Violette Liqueur750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de CantonFrench Ginger Liqueur750ml$37.99/ea($50.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpanoAntica Formula Vermouth1L (1000ml)$34.99/ea($34.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Dry375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- LuxardoMaraschino Cherries14.1oz$19.99/ea($22.68/lb)