DescriptionRamazzotti Amaro is an Italian digestif from the bitters category. Thirty-three different aromatic plants and fruits are used in its making. The recipe contains neither coloring nor artificial additives and is still secret today. Its most distinctive flavors are the Sicilian sweet oranges, bitter oranges from Curaçao, star anise and cardamom. Ramazzotti is traditionally enjoyed as a digestif, either straight or over ice to retain all its flavors. (from the producer)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLuxardoMaraschino Liqueur750ml$35.99/ea($47.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpanoAntica Formula Vermouth1L (1000ml)$34.99/ea($34.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDrambuieHoney Liqueur750ml$43.99/ea($58.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMaker's MarkBourbon Whisky750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)