- DescriptionA bouquet bursting with notes of dark fruit and hints of spice leads into a structured palate of bright plum, boysenberry, and cherry. The initial fruitiness is complemented by alluring notes of vanilla cream and rich cacao. Expansive avors and balanced tannins carry through to the smooth, lavish nish.Claims
The warmer climate in the San Antonio and Hames Valley of Paso Robles produce fragrant wines, while the cooler vineyards in Arroyo Seco and Hook vineyards yield wines with bright acidity and a luxurious mouthfeel.
The robust flavors are a great complement to braised short ribs, mushroom stroganoff, or a charred gruyere burger. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionCentral CoastTypeRed, Organic & BiodynamicVarietalCabernet SauvignonVintage2015Alcohol14.8%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon
Smith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChanning DaughtersRosato di Cabernet Franc750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsKendall Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsRidge "Three Valleys" Zinfandel750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($18.39/lb)