The quintessential cuvée from Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte, this extraordinary wine unites fruit, power, balance and pure expressions of the terroir into one delicious Champagne. Aged for 3 years even though only 15 months are required by law.
A pale yellow colored sparkling wine with silver tinges, Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne Brut Reserve is brilliant and crystal clear, revealing a persistent ribbon of delicate bubbles. The nose is initially restrained, fresh white fruit aromas of apple, pear and peach intermingle with curry and turmeric spices. As the bouquet becomes more expressive, ripe fruit notes jostle for position. Clean on the attack, elegant and complex, a delicate bead imparts freshness on the finish. Enjoy with savory foods (smoked salmon, prawns, game birds), fruit desserts or as a superb aperitif. (from the producer)
CountryFranceRegion/StateChampagneTypeSparklingVarietalPinot Meunier, Pinot NoirAlcohol12%Grape20% Chardonnay, 40% Pinot Noir, 40% Pinot Meunier
Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne Brut Réserve Exclusive
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLouis Roederer Champagne Brut Premier750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVeuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne Brut750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBillecart-Salmon Champagne Brut Réserve750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Régnier Champagne Brut Réserve750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSteinschaden Grüner Veltliner, Box1.5L (1500ml)$20.99/ea($13.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLaurent-Perrier Cuvee Rosé Champagne Brut750ml$86.99/ea($115.99/l)
14%Louis Régnier Rosé Champagne Brut Grande Réserve750ml$29.99/ea
- SujaOrganic Cold Pressed Juice, Mighty Dozen, Plastic Bottle12oz$3.99/ea($5.32/pt)