The quintessential cuvée from Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte, this extraordinary wine unites fruit, power, balance and pure expressions of the terroir into one delicious Champagne. Aged for 3 years even though only 15 months are required by law.
A pale yellow colored sparkling wine with silver tinges, Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne Brut Reserve is brilliant and crystal clear, revealing a persistent ribbon of delicate bubbles. The nose is initially restrained, fresh white fruit aromas of apple, pear and peach intermingle with curry and turmeric spices. As the bouquet becomes more expressive, ripe fruit notes jostle for position. Clean on the attack, elegant and complex, a delicate bead imparts freshness on the finish. Enjoy with savory foods (smoked salmon, prawns, game birds), fruit desserts or as a superb aperitif. (from the producer)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateChampagneTypeSparklingVarietalPinot Meunier, Pinot NoirAlcohol12%Grape20% Chardonnay, 40% Pinot Noir, 40% Pinot Meunier
Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne Brut Réserve
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsNicolas Feuillatte Champagne Brut Réserve750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLaurent-Perrier Cuvee Rosé Champagne Brut750ml$86.99/ea($115.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVeuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne Brut750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Roederer Champagne Brut Premier750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBillecart-Salmon Champagne Brut Réserve750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Grüner Veltliner Terrassen Federspiel750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- SujaOrganic Cold Pressed Juice, Mighty Dozen, Plastic Bottle12oz$3.99/ea($5.32/pt)