DescriptionA garnet red colored wine with good tonal intensity and complexity in aroma with notes of red fruit and spices. This elegant wine is full and velvety on the palate with a long finish and aftertaste.
Prunotto Barbaresco DOCG comes from vineyards in the townships of Barbaresco and Treiso with soils from the Tortonian and Messinian period known as "Sant' Agata fossil marls", rich in elements such as manganese, zinc, and boron.
Its structured and full-bodied character make it an excellent match for meat dishes and for cheese. Serve at a temperature of 62 degrees. (from the producer)
Prunotto Barbaresco DOCG
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsFontanassa Gavi di Gavi DOCG750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
10%Villa Aurora Barolo750ml$26.99/ea
- wine&spiritsVietti Barolo Castiglione DOCG750ml$55.99/ea($74.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAllegrini Palazzo della Torre IGT750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCeretto Barolo DOCG750ml$69.99/ea($93.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$28.99/ea($38.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis Grand Cru Valmur750ml$59.99/ea($79.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCastello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsStag's Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$84.99/ea($113.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFeudi di San Gregorio Falanghina DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Prisoner750ml$53.99/ea($71.99/l)
10%Atlas Peak Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$35.99/ea