- DescriptionA garnet red colored wine with good tonal intensity and complexity in aroma with notes of red fruit and spices. This elegant wine is full and velvety on the palate with a long finish and aftertaste.
Prunotto Barbaresco DOCG comes from vineyards in the townships of Barbaresco and Treiso with soils from the Tortonian and Messinian period known as "Sant' Agata fossil marls", rich in elements such as manganese, zinc, and boron.
Its structured and full-bodied character make it an excellent match for meat dishes and for cheese. Serve at a temperature of 62 degrees. (from the producer)
- Alcohol Information
Prunotto Barbaresco DOCG
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCa' Del Monte Amarone della Valpolicella DOC750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSilverado Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Reserve d'Angludet Margaux750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAtlas Peak Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Antinori Toscana Red IGT750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- TofurkyDeli Slices, Oven Roasted5.5oz$3.99/ea($11.61/lb)
- wine&spiritsGlenmorangieOriginal 10 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$45.99/ea($61.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCastello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- ClifWhey Protein Bar, Peanut Butter and Chocolate8ct, 1.98oz ea$15.99/ea($16.15/lb)
- wine&spiritsThe Prisoner750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Barolo750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)