DescriptionA garnet red colored wine with good tonal intensity and complexity in aroma with notes of red fruit and spices. This elegant wine is full and velvety on the palate with a long finish and aftertaste.
Prunotto Barbaresco DOCG comes from vineyards in the townships of Barbaresco and Treiso with soils from the Tortonian and Messinian period known as "Sant' Agata fossil marls", rich in elements such as manganese, zinc, and boron.
Its structured and full-bodied character make it an excellent match for meat dishes and for cheese. Serve at a temperature of 62 degrees. (from the producer)
Prunotto Barbaresco DOCG
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsFontanassa Gavi di Gavi DOCG750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCa' Del Monte Amarone della Valpolicella DOC750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCastello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Reserve d'Angludet Margaux750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGlenmorangieOriginal 10 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$45.99/ea($61.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Aurora Barolo750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Antinori Toscana Red IGT750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsStag's Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$71.99/ea($95.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis 1er Cru Vaulignot750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVietti Barolo Castiglione DOCG750ml$55.99/ea($74.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSilverado Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)