Ciacci's Rosso di Montalcino is 100% Sangiovese Grosso from the organically farmed Montalcino Estate. It ages twelve months in Slavonian oak casks and just over a thousand cases are made each year.
A ruby red colored fruit-forward wine with hints of floral and spice. Warm and soft on the palate with great structure and round tannins. Enjoy with vegetables and grain soups, salami, cheese, and red meat courses. (from the producer)
Ciacci Piccolomini Rosso di Montalcino DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine Sautereau Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCastello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWarre's Late Bottled Vintage Port750ml$33.99/ea($45.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Antinori Toscana Red IGT750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBadia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico DOCG750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPavillon de Léoville Poyferré, St-Julien750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLuminis Perdriel Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilladoria "Bricco Magno" Langhe Nebbiolo DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCapanna Brunello di Montalcino DOCG750ml$64.99/ea($86.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$28.99/ea($38.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau le Pavillon de Boyrein750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)