Ciacci's Rosso di Montalcino is 100% Sangiovese Grosso from the organically farmed Montalcino Estate. It ages twelve months in Slavonian oak casks and just over a thousand cases are made each year.
A ruby red colored fruit-forward wine with hints of floral and spice. Warm and soft on the palate with great structure and round tannins. Enjoy with vegetables and grain soups, salami, cheese, and red meat courses. (from the producer)
Ciacci Piccolomini Rosso di Montalcino DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBodega Catena Zapata Malbec750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWarre's Late Bottled Vintage Port750ml$33.99/ea($45.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCastello di Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Antinori Toscana Red IGT750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsZaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVilladoria "Bricco Magno" Langhe Nebbiolo DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau le Pavillon de Boyrein750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBadia a Coltibuono Selezione Robert Stucchi Chianti Classico DOCG750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$28.99/ea($38.65/l)
10%Luminis Perdriel Malbec750ml$20.69/ea
- wine&spiritsCondado de Haza Ribera Del Duero750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpineto Dogajolo Super Tuscan IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)