Kris handcrafted Pinot Grigio features a flavor profile as playful and expressive as its label suggests. The small, pinkish-gray-skinned Pinot Grigio grape flourishes in delicate sunshine of northeast Italy's sub-Alpine region. Pinot Grigio has reached unparalleled quality here and surprises the palette with unique floral and spicy notes rarely found in other areas.
Kris Pinot Grigio is pale yellow in color with brilliant greenish reflections, enticing aromas of acacia flowers, citrus, tangerine, and hints of apricots and almonds. Kris is lean and refreshing on the palate with hints of blossom and honey. Recommended with salad, roast vegetables, risotto, lightly flavored pastas, omelets, quiches and grilled white meats or salmon. (from the producer)
- Alcohol Information
CountryItalyRegion/StateTrentino-Alto AdigeTypeWhiteVarietalPinot Gris/Pinot GrigioVintage2017Alcohol14%GrapePinot Grigio
Kris Pinot Grigio IGT
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRiff Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
5%PolarSeltzer, Plain, Plastic Bottles12ct, 33.8fl oz ea$13.49/cs
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSanta Marina Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGoose Bay Pinot Noir750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)