Bulleit Rye is an award-winning, small batch, straight rye whiskey with a character of unparalleled spice and complexity. High rye content has always been the signature of Tom Bulleit's distinctive bourbon. It was only a matter of time before he created a rye whiskey. Released in 2011 with a mashbill of 95% rye, it continues to enjoy recognition as one of the highest quality ryes available.
Russet in color, with rich oaky aromas. The flavor is notably smooth, with hints of vanilla, honey, and spice. Finishes crisp and clean, with long, lingering flavors. (from the distiller)
Bulleit Rye Whiskey
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Rouge375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsMartini & RossiVermouth Rosso375ml$6.99/ea($18.64/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpanoAntica Formula Vermouth1L (1000ml)$34.99/ea($34.99/l)
- LuxardoMaraschino Cherries14.1oz$19.99/ea($22.68/lb)
- wine&spiritsAvernaAmaro Siciliano750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBulleitBourbon Whiskey750ml$41.99/ea($55.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBasil Hayden'sBourbon750ml$46.99/ea($62.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCocchiVermouth di Torino375ml$12.99/ea($34.64/l)