DescriptionModeled after a First Growth Bordeaux, Jordan has continued to pursue ever higher greatness with its Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon over four decades while staying committed to our elegant, food-friendly style of wine.
The palate is inviting and silky, with a vivid core of cassis fruit that defines every sip, balanced by a backbone of acidity and a smooth tannin structure. Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon is crafted with a focus on striking a perfect balance between beautiful fruit, silky tannins and a lingering finish. It is this delicate balance—all done by taste—that allows for the gradual, graceful evolution of Jordan's Cabernet Sauvignon in bottle. Enjoy with steak and other grilled meats, lamb, and blue cheeses.
Renowned for our consistency of quality vintage after vintage, Jordan has remained one of the most popular wines on the best U.S. restaurant wine lists for decades. (from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionAlexander ValleyTypeRedVarietalCabernet SauvignonVintage2014Alcohol13.5%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon
Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spirits75 Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsStag's Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$71.99/ea($95.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHeitz Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$55.99/ea($74.65/l)
- wine&spiritsNorton Reserva Malbec750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Prisoner750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJoseph Phelps Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$79.99/ea($106.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJordan Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley750ml$69.99/ea($93.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAtlas Peak Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)
- wine&spiritsRombauer Vineyards Chardonnay Carneros750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)