Petit Guiraud is a modern Sauternes made by Xavier Planty, a co-owner and Château Guiraud's oenologist since 1982. Château Guiraud is the only Premier Grand Cru Classé of 1855 to have obtained organic certification for its vineyard.
Develops a lovely, well-balanced nose of candied pineapple. The palate offers delicate menthol aromas and is slightly honeyed with a pleasant tropical fruit acidity. A fresh, balanced wine, with delicate, lingering flavors. Spice with peppery notes, citrus, butterscotch, oak. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateBordeauxSub-RegionSauternesTypeSweetVarietalSemillon, Sauvignon BlancVintage2016Alcohol13.5%Grape65% Semillon, 35% Sauvignon Blanc
Petit Guiraud Sauternes (Half-bottle)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLolea No 1 Sparkling Red Sangria750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- FreshDirectColeslaw with Whole Grain Mustard Dressing5oz$3.99/ea($12.87/lb)
- La Colombe Coffee RoastersCold-Pressed Coffee, Pure Black, Cans4ct, 9fl oz ea$12.99/ea($5.77/pt)
- smartwaterElectrolyte-Enhanced Sparkling Water, Plastic Bottle33.8fl oz$2.49/ea($1.18/pt)
- FreshDirectBlack Bean Turkey Burger with Salsa Verde (Raised w/o Antibiotics)2ct, 6.05oz ea$8.99/ea($11.89/lb)