Using 100% estate grown blue agave and a revolutionary crushing process, Master Distiller Enrique "El Arquitecto" Fonseco, himself a fourth-generation agave grower, is able to produce one of the most expressive tequilas at an entry-level price.
Using his architecture training, Enrique developed a proprietary crusher that eliminates the use of water, so that his mash comes out with a much higher brix. Thus, after fermentation, the wash is about 15% abv, almost twice as high as the industry standard of 8%. Since there is no dilution, the flavors and aromas of Cimarron are far more expressive than any other similar product in the market. Cimarron Blanc is bottled after distillation and blending. (from the importer)
- Alcohol Information
Cimarron Blanco Tequila
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCointreauOrange Liqueur375ml$23.99/ea($63.97/l)
- wine&spiritsOld OverholtStraight Rye Whiskey750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBombayLondon Dry Gin750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- StoneIPA Mixed Pack, Glass Bottles12ct, 12fl oz ea$27.99/ea($3.11/pt)
- wine&spiritsBoulaineTriple Sec Liqueur1L (1000ml)$8.99/ea($8.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJamesonIrish Whiskey750ml$37.99/ea($50.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWoodford ReserveDistiller's Select Bourbon Whiskey750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTanquerayLondon Dry Gin1L (1000ml)$37.99/ea($37.99/l)