The purest expression of Cognac — a VSOP with no additives from a small, family producer. This rich, round and elegant Cognac with a deep spicy finish is served at many of NYC's top restaurants. The average age of this Cognac is 15 years, so it's an amazing value.
The Guillon-Painturaud family owns 45 acres of Ugni Blanc vineyards located in one plot around the farm they have been living in since 1610. They started selling the family's cognac under their own name in the early 1970s instead of selling in bulk to the big houses. The distillation know-how has been passed from generation to generation and now an energetic young woman, Line Guillon Painturaud, is running the family business. (from the importer)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateCognacSub-RegionGrand ChampagneTypeCognac & BrandyAlcohol40%
Guillon-Painturaud V.S.O.P. Grand Champagne Cognac
Like That? You'll Love This.
- ScotchHeavy Duty Shipping and Packing Tape with Dispenser22yrds$3.99/ea
- wine&spiritsRémy MartinV.S.O.P. Cognac750ml$54.99/ea($73.32/l)
- DavidovichAssorted Rugelach6ct, 9.5oz$4.99/ea($0.83/ct)
- FreshDirectFresh Berry Trifle, Small9oz$5.99/ea($10.70/lb)
- Baked by MelissaCupcake Assortment25ct$29.99/ea($52.16/lb)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de LaubadeV.S.O.P. Bas-Armagnac750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)