This 2012 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay comes from extraordinary vineyards throughout Sonoma County consisting primarily of Foley Family estate vineyards. The wine features fruit from some of the best sites in Carneros, Chalk Hill, lower Sonoma Valley and the Alexander Valley. The fruit coming from the Chalk Hill AVA provides richness, concentration, viscosity and nuttiness, while the Carneros AVA delivers structure and notes of apple and pear.
Sonoma Coast Chardonnay is light golden in color and displays expressive fruit aromas of yellow apple and tropical fruit complexed by toasty vanilla and crème brulée. The bouquet is pure and direct with guava, nectarine, golden delicious apple and pears. The palate is rich, full and citrusy with traces of butterscotch and vanilla in the finish. The fruit is reined in by great acidity and has a persistent malty flavor. (from the vintner)
Chalk Hill Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsEdna Valley Vineyard Paragon Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsStag's Leap Wine Cellars Karia Chardonnay Napa Valley750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Crema Chardonnay Monterey750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSonoma Cutrer Sonoma Coast Chardonnay750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWölffer Estate Chardonnay750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsHess Select Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsKendall Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFess Parker Chardonnay Santa Barbara County750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMacRostie Chardonnay Sonoma Coast750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsButternut California Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBinyamina Reserve Chardonnay750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)