A gem of a gin from under the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway. Greenhook was founded by brothers Steve and Philip DeAngelo in 2012 who use cutting edge distillation technique and impeccable base materials to make a spectacular gin.
Greenhook starts each handmade batch with neutral spirit made from organic NY grain. Using a custom-made vacuum still, Greenhook is able to distill at a lower atmospheric pressure/ temperature, enabling capture of delicate botanicals' aromas without damaging their nuance. Notes of elderflower and chamomile accentuate the backbone formed by the finest Tuscan juniper. The American Dry Gin is bottled at a respectable 94 proof, making it a better blending partner in cocktails than mass-produced, lower proof gins.
(from the distiller)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionBrooklynTypeGin, Local, Organic & BiodynamicAlcohol47%
Greenhook Ginsmiths American Dry Gin
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGuillon-PainturaudV.S.O.P. Grand Champagne Cognac750ml$59.99/ea($79.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHigh WestDouble Rye! Whiskey750ml$36.99/ea($49.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCinzanoVermouth Rosso1L (1000ml)$9.99/ea($9.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Meridiana Piemonte Rosato DOC Le Quattro Terre750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsPatrónAñejo Tequila750ml$59.99/ea($79.99/l)