Another superb value from South Africa, Indaba's Sauvignon Blanc is a crowd pleaser.
This easy drinking Sauvignon Blanc displays appealing citrus and tropical fruit aromas that lead to a fresh, invigorating palate of pineapple, lemon-lime, mango and green fig. Backed by a solid acidity, herbal undertones shine through on the mineral-tinged finish.
Leading the world in sustainability, South Africa is largely considered to be the "greenest" wine region on earth. A commitment to social responsibility is a key part of the Indaba philosophy. Cape Classics donates a portion of all Indaba case sales to the Indaba Education Fund (IEF), a fully accredited 501(c)(3), which supports early education for wineland workers' children.
(from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountrySouth AfricaRegion/StateWestern CapeTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2017Alcohol12.5%GrapeSauvignon Blanc
Indaba Sauvignon Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsIndaba Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBeyond Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAstica Malbec750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGato Negro Malbec750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSmoking Loon Pinot Noir750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsExcelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
16%Hedgeline Vineyards Washington Chardonnay750ml$8.99/ea
$9.99Any 3 Select Wine for $24.99($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsThree Wishes Chardonnay750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsTrapiche Pinot Noir750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spirits90+ Cellars Lot 33 Languedoc Rosé750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)