One of the New Zealand quintessential wines, Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc is made from grapes selected from vineyards in Marlborough's Wairau Valley and the neighboring Awatere Valley bringing a mix of youthful vigor and depth of flavor.
The wine has a light straw color with yellow and green hues. On the nose, citrus and tropical fruit aromas are backed by characteristic herbaceous notes for which Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is renowned. This exuberant wine is brimming with juicy acidity and fruit sweetness, providing a balanced flavor profile. The finish is fresh, zesty, and lingering. Great to drink with anyone at any time. Pairs brilliantly with fresh oysters, asparagus, lobster, or summer salads.
(from the vintner)
CountryNew ZealandRegion/StateMarlboroughTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2017Alcohol12.5%GrapeSauvignon Blanc
Kim Crawford Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsMeiomi Pinot Noir750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCline Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMatua Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWhitehaven Sauvignon Blanc750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBabich Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Rosé750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsNicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon 815750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)