Whispering Angel is named for an early 19th century chapel whose two cherubs have inspired the wine's label design. This Côtes de Provence Rosé is made from grapes grown on some of the choicest parcels of land in the region surrounding La Motte-en-Provence. It is primarily Grenache, with smaller amounts of Rolle (Vermentino), Cinsault, Syrah and Tibournen added to the blend.
The wine has a lovely bright rosé color. There is a crystal clarity to the berry and cherry flavors. Powerful, almost tannic, with plenty mineral and spice notes. The long finish lingers with white pepper and wisps of red peach.
(from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateProvenceSub-RegionCôtes de ProvenceTypeRoséVarietalGrenache/GarnachaVintage2018Alcohol13.5%Grape72% Grenache, 13% Rolle, 5% Cinsault, 6% Syrah, 4% Tibouren
Whispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine Sautereau Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de Pourcieux Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Miraval Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé (Magnum)1.5L (1500ml)$55.99/ea($37.33/l)
- wine&spiritsWhitehaven Sauvignon Blanc750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
20%Nicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$22.49/ea
$24.992 for $40($29.99/l)
- wine&spiritsVins Auvigue Pouilly Fuisse Solutré750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- wine&spiritsKim Crawford Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSanta Margherita Pinot Grigio DOC750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGérard Bertrand Côte des Roses Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)