Bombay Original is made in accordance with a time-honored receipe established in 1761. The heart of this distinctive dry gin is its unique distillation process, called vapor infusion. Unlike some gins, which 'boil' their botanicals togther with the spirit, Bombay Original distils its pure grain spirit alone. The spirit vapor from this distillation then gently passes througha copper basket containing eight carefully selected botanicals. This way Bombay acquires a subtle, full flavor taste which makes it such a rounded and distinctive dry gin. (from Bombay)
Bombay London Dry Gin
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSt. GermainElderflower Liqueur750ml$36.99/ea($49.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGrey GooseOriginal Vodka1L (1000ml)$47.99/ea($47.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFour RosesBourbon Whiskey1L$26.99/ea($26.99/l)
- wine&spiritsOlmecaAltos Plata Tequila1L (1000ml)$31.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCinzanoVermouth Rosso1L (1000ml)$9.99/ea($9.99/l)