An expressive French Merlot loaded with jammy red fruit. La Croix Belle has a brilliant color with purple hues and a nose of ripe red fruit reminiscent of cherry liqueur. The red fruit flavors continue across the palate with a hint of cocoa. This wine has ample weight and a clean finish on fruit that makes it perfect for home-cooked roasts or grilled meats as well as pizza and pasta dishes.
Domaine La Croix Belle has been owned by the Boyer family for over three centuries and is regarded today as one of the best family estates in the South of France. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocSub-RegionCotes de ThonguesTypeRedVarietalMerlotVintage2017Alcohol13.5%GrapeMerlot
Domaine La Croix Belle Merlot
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine Bousquet Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- BigelowClassic Green Tea20ct$3.49/ea($0.17/ct)
- wine&spiritsAltos Las Hormigas Malbec750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- TrulySpiked and Sparkling Water, Citrus Variety Pack, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$20.99/ea($2.33/pt)
- wine&spiritsMenage à Trois Red750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
15%Damn Good Chardonnay750ml$13.49/ea
$14.99Any 3 Select Wines for $37.98($17.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de la Pinardière Muscadet750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)