Why are the wines of Domaine Le Garrigon Côtes du Rhône so enchanting? Perhaps it's the blend of grapes: the spiciness of Syrah, the peppery Grenache, and the licorice of Carignan. Or maybe it's the fact that Daniel Couston and his family have cultivated their vineyards organically with care since 1997.
The Garrigon Côtes du Rhône is a purple colored wine with alluring aromas of black currant and violets. This juicy red has tender tannins and fresh acidity that make it perfect for mild cheeses, grilled meats and vegetables, tomato-based sauces and Indian food.
It's time to think inside the box. The Wineberry Box conserves your wine from its worst enemies — air and light. This prevents oxidation and keeps your wine fresh longer. With a convenient carrying strap, theres no better wine for a party or picnic. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateRhône ValleySub-RegionCotes du RhoneTypeRed, Organic & BiodynamicVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Carignan/MazueloVintage2017Alcohol13%Grape60% Grenache, 30% Carignan, 10% Syrah
Domaine Le Garrigon Cotes du Rhone Wineberry, Box
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsMoulin de Gassac Guilhem Rosé (Magnum)1.5L (1500ml)$25.99/ea($17.33/l)
- wine&spiritsBlack Box Pinot Noir Box3L (3000ml)$29.99/ea($10.00/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Tassin Bordeaux Sauvignon Blanc Wineberry, Box3L (3000ml)$34.99/ea($11.66/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Rouge375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsSteinschaden Grüner Veltliner, Box1.5L (1500ml)$20.99/ea($13.99/l)