Cantaluna Winery was formed by a group of friends who combined their passion for the Colchagua Valley, the grapes and the wines. The winery is rooted in the earth and traditions of the Colchagua area. Its icon, inspired by the goddess of the moon — a central deity in Chilean mythology — symbolizes the soul of the Andes. This Carmenère is made from the best 20 percent of the grapes from their vineyards.
A full-bodied red with touches of black pepper and ripe red fruit. This is a structured wine that is smooth on the palate. Ideal to accompany red meat and pasta. (from the vintner)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsAstica Malbec750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsVidigal Reserva Vinho Tinto750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBolla Valpolicella DOC750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsFinca Flichman Misterio Malbec750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCanyon Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$8.99/ea($11.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAletta Garnacha750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsTormaresca Neprica Negroamaro IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBoekenhoutskloof The Wolftrap750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCarletto Montepulciano D'Abruzzo DOC750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpineto Dogajolo Super Tuscan IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGato Negro Malbec750ml$6.99/ea($9.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)