Altas Cumbres, literally high peaks, is not your average Malbec! From the Lagarde winery, built in 1897, this red comes from family-owned vineyards in Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza's best spot for Malbec. Lagarde strives for a delicate balance of fruit and acidity in their wines, so they can be paired with a variety of foods and everyday enjoyment.
An intense purple-red colored wine with a strong jam and berry aromas on the nose. Good persistence in the mouth with pleasant tannins and complex and harmonious notes of black cherries, spice and cassis. Ideal to accompany roasted duck or stewed meats. (from the vintner)
CountryArgentinaRegion/StateMendozaSub-RegionLuján de CuyoTypeRedVarietalMalbecVintage2015Alcohol13.9%GrapeMalbec
Altas Cumbres Malbec
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLuminis Luján de Cuyo Malbec750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAlamos Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Bousquet Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAmalaya Malbec Blend750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAltos Las Hormigas Malbec750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsConcha y Toro Casillero del Diablo Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFinca Flichman Misterio Malbec750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Malbec750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- AbitaAmber Ale, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)