What do Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt know about rosé? Enough to engage the Perrin family (of Château de Beaucastel) to be their collaborators in producing wine from their hideaway in the south of France's Provence region.
Miraval Rosé is from selected parcels in the best terroirs in Provence. The Miraval Rosé has an attractive, soft blush color and is beautifully bright. On the nose, there are delicate notes of raspberries, peaches and white flowers. The expression of the soil is revealed on the palate by its impressive freshness bringing minerality and salinity. Great balance, good length and character. An exceptional rosé wine. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateProvenceSub-RegionCôtes de ProvenceTypeRoséVarietalCinsault, Syrah/Shiraz, Grenache/Garnacha, RolleVintage2017Alcohol13%GrapeCinsault, Syrah, Grenache, Rolle
Château Miraval Côtes de Provence Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé (Magnum)1.5L (1500ml)$55.99/ea($37.33/l)
- wine&spiritsSonoma Cutrer Sonoma Coast Chardonnay750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAix Coteaux d'Aix en Provence Rosé750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWilliam Fevre Chablis Champs Royaux750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaines Ott Clos Mireille Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$54.99/ea($73.32/l)