Château Real Martin sits on a hillside between Correns and Le Val in a remote and preserved area in Provence. The former property of the Counts of Provence, Château Real Martin is now one of the South of France's top family owned rosé producers with over 100 acres of vineyards.
Their Perle de Rosé is a blend of 60% Grenache, 30% Cinsault, 10% Syrah. It has an expressively fruity nose with aromas of wild strawberry, vine peach, roses and candies. Bright, elegant and lively, this refreshing rosé has well defined notes of peach, watermelon, tropical fruit, and white pepper across the palate. Its superb balance makes it enjoyable on its own or as the perfect accompaniment to lighter fare. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateProvenceSub-RegionCôtes de ProvenceTypeRoséVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, CinsaultVintage2017Alcohol13.5%Grape60% Grenache, 30% Cinsault, 10% Syrah
Château Real Martin Perle de Rosé Côtes de Provence
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Core PowerHigh Protein Milk Shake, Vanilla, Plastic Bottles12ct, 11.5fl oz ea$38.79/cs
10%Ito EnJasmine Green Tea, Unsweetened, Plastic Bottles12ct, 16.9fl oz ea$23.59/cs
- wine&spiritsGérard Bertrand Côte des Roses Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
11%Wandering BearCold Brew Coffee, Straight Black, Cartons3ct, 96fl oz ea$79.99/cs
- wine&spiritsAix Coteaux d'Aix en Provence Rosé750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- Boar's HeadSimplicity Pre-Sliced All Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Ham7oz$7.99/ea($18.26/lb)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de la Deidière Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWhitehaven Sauvignon Blanc750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)