It benefits from a perfect balance between Mediterranean roundness and freshness.
A truly original rosé with a very pale pink color with flashes of rose petals and shimmering shades of grey and white. The nose offers an exciting mix of mouth-watering aromas of red fruits and berries. The palate has crisp freshness and fruitiness leading into an elegant finish that is pleasantly fresh and mineral.
To be savored as an aperitif or with seafood, Mediterranean-style salads, and Asian dishes. Gris Blanc has the strength to stand up to spicier and stronger-tasting dishes such as Thai curries or tajines. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocTypeRoséVarietalGrenache/GarnachaVintage2017Alcohol12.5%GrapeGrenache Gris, Grenache Noir
Gerard Bertrand Gris Blanc Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBarone Cornacchia Montepulciano d' Abruzzo DOC750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChanning DaughtersRosato di Cabernet Franc750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de Pourcieux Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- VitafusionMultiVites Gummy Vitamins for Adults70ct$6.59/ea($0.09/ct)
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Chenin Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
10%Sixpoint BreweryHigher Volume Variety Pack, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$22.49/ea
- wine&spirits90+ Cellars Lot 33 Languedoc Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSaget La Petite Perriere Sauvignon Blanc750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAmble + Chase Provence Rosé, Cans4ct, 250ml ea$19.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMt. Hector Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de la Deidière Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Salty Date and Almond5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)