It benefits from a perfect balance between Mediterranean roundness and freshness.
A truly original rosé with a very pale pink color with flashes of rose petals and shimmering shades of grey and white. The nose offers an exciting mix of mouth-watering aromas of red fruits and berries. The palate has crisp freshness and fruitiness leading into an elegant finish that is pleasantly fresh and mineral.
To be savored as an aperitif or with seafood, Mediterranean-style salads, and Asian dishes. Gris Blanc has the strength to stand up to spicier and stronger-tasting dishes such as Thai curries or tajines. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocTypeRoséVarietalGrenache/GarnachaVintage2017Alcohol12.5%GrapeGrenache Gris, Grenache Noir
Gerard Bertrand Gris Blanc Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBarone Cornacchia Montepulciano d' Abruzzo DOC750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de la Deidière Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMoulin de Gassac Guilhem Rosé750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPinkscape Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAix Coteaux d'Aix en Provence Rosé750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de Pourcieux Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Bon Goût Dry Rosé750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBonterra Sauvignon Blanc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)