DescriptionCharacterized by a beautiful pale pink robe, this Cinsault Syrah epitomizes the best of southern French rosés with fruit-forward flavours and perfect balance. The Cinsault adds a fresh, smooth texture to the blend and the Syrah reveals delicious red fruit flavours with a dramatic colour. An amazing value from the south of France, Laurent Miquel's rosé is 70% Cinsault, 30% Syrah.
Since 1791, eight generations of the Miquel family have worked the vines of their estate high in the Languedoc hills. Father to Son, harvest after harvest, they have deepened their knowledge of the fickle nature of the vines and have learned to work in harmony with nature.
This wine is delicious on its own or with salads, cold meats, chicken dishes and barbecues. You can even try it with shellfish or light spicy foods! (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateLanguedocTypeRoséVarietalCinsaultVintage2018Alcohol12.5%GrapeCinsault 70%, Syrah 30%
Laurent Miquel Cinsault Syrah Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLaurent Miquel Chardonnay Viognier750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDonini Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Chenin Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Vieille Ferme Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMulderbosch Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBarefoot Pinot Grigio750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
30%Sparkling IceCherry Limeade, Plastic Bottle17fl oz$1.39/ea
$1.79Any 4 Sparkling Water for $5($1.31/pt)
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)