The vineyards of the Cape Bleue bask in a Mediterranean climate of sun-filled days and cool nights. Jean-Luc Colombo spent his childhood in the Cape Bleue is regarded as one of France's most talented and innovative winemakers.
A delicate salmon pink colored rosé with a nose of subtle peach, rose petal and soft pepper aromas. Dry, round and full of finesse. Surprisingly complex, with intriguing notes of raspberries, cherries, black olive and fennel. A great rosé to enjoy on its own or with a wide range of appetizers, fish, poultry dishes and vegetarian fare. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateProvenceTypeRoséVarietalSyrah/Shiraz, MourvèdreVintage2018Alcohol13%Grape67% Syrah, 33% Mourvèdre
Jean-Luc Colombo Cape Bleue Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSaget La Petite Perrière Pinot Noir Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Raissac Les Lions Pinot Noir750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsJe M'Appelle Colette Sauvignon Blanc750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLos Dos Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFiguière Magali Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Bernarde Côtes de Provence Organic Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
7%Urban Mosel Riesling (Nik Weis Selection)750ml$13.99/eaAny 3 Select Wines for $39($18.65/l)