This juicy Malbec is made from organic grapes sourced mainly from vineyards in Tupungato at an altitude of 4000 feet above sea level.
A wine of dark violet color with reddish tones. On the nose it presents intense aromas of blackberry with notes of red and black currants, and plum. The mouth highlights notes of ripe plums with soft and elegant tannins. It has an excellent structure, long and persistent finish. Enjoy with red meats, sauces, cheese and pasta. (from the vintner)
Domaine Bousquet Malbec
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAmalaya Malbec Blend750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine La Croix Belle Merlot750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCycles Gladiator Cabernet Sauvignon Central Coast750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSobieskiVodka1.75L (1750ml)$24.99/ea($14.28/l)
- wine&spiritsAltas Cumbres Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFinca Flichman Misterio Malbec750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAlamos Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsConcha y Toro Casillero del Diablo Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)